Monday, October 29, 2007

We love family & friends!

We had a weekend full of family & friends. It was so much fun - and very busy!

Our weekend started Thursday evening (Dusty's first day off) with dinner with Dusty's parents, Stephen, & Morgan. Cayson got some cuddle time with Nana & PaPa.

I was busy on Friday doing all kinds of things around the house and running around. Cayson & I worked at State Farm during the lunch hour so Joe could run errands. Then we went to Eat 'em Up Eagles at BancFirst with Dusty, Mom, & Dad for some $1 hot dogs. Friday night, Cayson spent the night with his Granddaddy & Grandma while I went to the WHS game with Dusty. Dusty worked as security for the game. It was soooo cold!

Saturday morning, Dusty & I did some running around. He went to work at 2 and then I went to the Howells' to see my dear friend, Lindsey, and her adorable twin boys (oh, and her husband, Chris!). They were visiting from Norman. It was the first time for Cayson to meet the boys. They were so cute... and the boys were all color coordinated. It was funny that they were all dressed in the same clothing collection! These are the miracle babies that I've probably mentioned - they were born February 13, but their due date was March 8 (the same as Cayson). It's so amazing what they've been through and all that God has done with them.

Cayson & Connor

Ryan, Cayson, & Connor

I guess we were boring - the boys crashed out! Saturday evening I went to Miss Southwestern with my best friend, Michelle, from Norman. I said it was my weekend to see my Norman friends! It was great to hang out with Michelle. My sister was the co-director of the pageant and it went so smoothly. She did a great job!

Sunday morning we went to church and then lunch. Dusty went to work at 2 p.m. Cayson & I went out to my grandparents' house for my Uncle Randy's birthday. Cayson got to play with Brayden and get lovins from everyone. Cayson kept trying to suck on Brayden's head. They were a hoot together!

Cayson trying to suck Brayden's head



Cayson very interested in what Grandma is writing

Cayson with Great Grandpa



Sunday was Cayson's 6 month as well. Here's the obligatory picture.

That pretty much sums up our weekend. It was fun to see everyone and we are hoping to see Cody, Holly, & Baby Luke this coming weekend~ You guys better come to Weatherford!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Those are too cute. Cayson is a cutie!!

    Bad News... Cody has to work this weekend and we aren't getting to come up!! Hopefully we will make it up there before Christmas!! :) haha

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Comment away, friends!