Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Chili's for dinner!

Thought I'd post what we had for dinner last night - a Spicy Chili! Yum! Dusty couldn't wait for it to cold enough this year so I'd make this. It's super easy - when I worked at SF, I'd brown the meat and put everything in the Crock pot on my lunch break. It was nice to come home to the savory aroma of dinner. If you want it extra hot, use the hot Rotel. I've done that before and it was great!

Spicy Chili
1 lb hamburger meat
1/2 onion
1 can Rotel
2 cans ranch style beans
2 small cans tomato sauce
1/2 package of chili seasoning
1/2 T chili powder

I know the instructions aren't really needed, but here they are.
Brown hamburger meat with chopped onion. Drain fat. Add remaining ingredients. Let heat through or simmer. Can simmer for several hours for great flavor!

1 comment:

Share the love! Comment away, friends!