Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Patriotic Craft

Seriously, I am so proud of my little project!!! I found this really neat t-shirt idea in Family Fun magazine. You can view the instructions here.

I wanted to try it out so I bought Cayson a white onesie and me a white tank top. I purchased the craft paint and the freezer paper at Walmart. The freezer paper came in a huge roll so it'll last me forever. This would be a fun shirt to do for just about any holiday or celebration. I found my star templates online using google. I pre-washed both shirts and ironed them before ironing on my stencil.

Here are my photos of the craft....

The "stencil" ironed on
Painted shirt/stencil

The splatter painting fun!!!The completed project!!! I think they turned out so great. The only problem is I already have a 4th of July outfit for Cayson - so he may have several outfit changes tomorrow. :) I just love patriotic stuff!!!

1 comment:

Share the love! Comment away, friends!