Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Saturday's Garage Sale Deals





Here are some of my deals from this past Saturday sales. I also got Dusty some long handled tree pruners for $2 and my dad picked up an old White Mountain type ice cream maker for $10 along with a few other things. My grand total was $4.30. The picture frames I am thinking about painting black and then distressing. I'm debating on the garden topiaries. I think they'd be pretty to use indoors or outdoors. Still undecided on my purpse for them but I do know that I love them! Especially for .50 each!!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love bargains!!! I like those frames too, in either white or black!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found some great deals!! I love the topiaries and never know quite what to do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bargains! with trusted site only, it is very helpful to save my money.

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Comment away, friends!