Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wonderful Weekends

We had another wonderful weekend!!!! I feel so behind posting this on Wednesday. Having the Internet issues killed me and I just itched to blog and stalk blogs. But I am back and kicking as you can tell!

Highlights of our weekend include: SATURDAYS!!! Breakfast w/my grandpa, dad, and sister then garage saling (a special post later on that!)

SWOSU football game on Saturday. Cayson was soooo fascinated with the band, football players, and cheerleaders. He was imitating them all! It was perfect weather... sunny, mild, and breezy. Loved it!

Sunday morning - church as usual. Sunday afternoon, we went to C-town to meet the newest addition to the Jarnagin family, Greer. She is a darling with red curly hair. Cayson pretty much ignored her and enjoyed having all the toys at Nana & Papa's to himself! He usually has to share with his 5 older cousins.

Oh, I did update my flickr photos so if you are bored, you can check out some of the newest in the Autumn collection.

Here are the pics from C-town... meeting Miss Greer and Cayson playing.

Dusty and Greer

Me & Greer

PaPa holding his youngest grandchild
Cayson giving kisses...
... and hugs Apparently the slide needed to be mowed
Cayson & Nana "cooking"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! Comment away, friends!