Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

I had an amazing birthday on Thursday! I am sad that I am a year older.... 27 to be exact. I do feel old!
Dusty's parents came up Wednesday night to take us out to eat at Alfredo's. Yum yum! Stephen & Morgan met us there. It was great to see them and get to visit and catch up!
I had a great birthday... it was filled with my two guys, birthday cookie, presents, yummy food, Hobby Lobby, Target, and more! It was great! I am celebrating with my family on Monday night. Mom is making one of my favorite meals - chicken & dumplings with lemon ice box pie. I think I request that every year!
Dusty brought this to me... notice the sliver already cut out. I cut it and then realized we needed a picture!
This is dark, I know. It's Cayson bringing me my presents. It was so cute. My little helper Showing off my Uggs from Dusty (I actually ordered them in Sept and have been wearing them!)Checking out my pretties for my Pandora charm braceletSporting my birthday sticker from Gary & Louise's cardMy favorite guys! Love Cayson's cheese grin! All bundled up. It was a COLD day!


A BIG thank you to Dusty! He drove us to the city to shop at Hobby Lobby and Target and eat at Johnny Carino's. It was a very windy day so it was not a good drive to the city. As in, nearly 50 mph winds!

2 comments:

  1. Happy, Happy Birthday.. Happy, Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday! Looks like it was a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Comment away, friends!