Sunday, November 9, 2008

What a weekend!

No pictures for this post! I had my camera most of the weekend but didn't get any pictures. Shocker, I know!

Friday night we went to the high school football game. It was the last game of the season and Dusty was working it. Cayson, of course, loved the game despite the cold weather. We didn't stay very long though because he was a sleepy boy.

Saturday, I "thought" I was a hostess for one of my dearest friend, Julee's, baby shower in Tuttle (about an hour and a half from home). I had everything ready, my veggies cut for the veggie tray, my present wrapped, everything for my game set, childcare for Cayson, shopping list for Yukon, gas in the car... I was set. I ran a couple errands in the city/Yukon and then called Julee for directions... she said, "Isn't it next weekend?" Aahhh! I'm such a dork! I totally didn't pay attention to the invitation! It's all good though... I did some more shopping before heading home. Ate lunch with Dusty and then we headed to Carnegie to get Cayson. Dusty's parents are saints... they had 6 of the grandkids at their house on Saturday! Cayson had a blast running around with his cousins. He was so exhausted Saturday night from all the excitement.

Sunday was church and then I helped with a baby shower for our other friend, Julie. This one really was on Sunday... I double checked the invite after Saturday's mix-up. Julie's baby shower was such fun... we got to sit around and just have girl talk which was a blast. It is something that doesn't happen often. Hope everyone has a great week!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Had a GREAT time chatting with you today! We must all do that again soon! I hope you guys have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm disappointed with the lack of pictures! :) lol

    Ate least you know you are ready for the shower!!

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Comment away, friends!