Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas in Corn

I'm rushing around like a mad woman trying to tie up all my loose ends! We have a crazy few days ahead of us. Last night we went to dinner at my grandpa's girlfriend's house in Corn... yes, there is a town called Corn. They are such a cute couple and I'm so happy that he has found someone to give him companionship after loosing the love of his life. My grandpa is 84 and Ms. Alvina is 86... isn't that cute? My aunt, uncle, and cousins from Illinois are in town so they were there as well. Anyway, Cayson had a ball running all over her house and getting tons of attention. Ms Alvina gave him a ball for his Christmas gift.... of course, he LOVES it and played with it all night long! It was a great evening to spend with our family!


My silly grandpa wearing Cayson's hat
The kids table... err, I was corrected, young adults table (Cayson & I sat here :))

So, I guess that makes this the old adults table (Dusty sat here. :))

Dusty & Cayson hanging out
Playing ball with cousin Hannah

Rebecca & Keith


My parents!

Now we are off to Christmas at my Grandpa's followed by the annual Christmas Eve party at Aunt Pam & Uncle Everett's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! Comment away, friends!