Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's beginning to look like Christmas in the Jarnagin household!

We spent yesterday evening decorating our Christmas tree! We've been walking around 7 totes and boxes that were stacked in our living room... I've slowly been decorating. I'm really tired of my decorations so I'm sorting through to get rid of some so I can buy new. :) It's been a slow process... it's especially harder with a 1 1/2 year old to "help." He has been very good about not taking ornaments off the tree though. He found my two mini snow globes and carries them around everywhere. He also is very attached to my Hallmark Mickey Mouse ornament (imagine that!).
Cayson showing me the snow globes
Dusty putting the obligatory extra strand of lights on our pre-lit tree. :)

Hanging ornaments


Yeah, we couldn't get a good pic of Mom & Cayson

Star time

Cayson put his snow globes, Mickey Mouse ornament (along with the box) under the tree and layed there staring at it all. So funny.

No pics of the finished tree because it's not quite "finished." I haven't found a garland that I like (I've been looking for two years!).

Dusty got our outdoor Christmas lights up today! I'll try to post those pics soon too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! Comment away, friends!