Friday, December 12, 2008

Yes, I am behind....

... I am so far behind on blogging! We are just staying busy with Christmas projects! I'm still in the midst of decorating the house... I've come up with new projects to change up the Christmas decor this year. It's so much fun and I love seeing the look of wonder and excitement on Cayson's face! He's been very good to not mess with the Christmas tree except for "decorating" it with his cotton balls - which he is still playing with 1 1/2 weeks later.

Anyway, I will try to post a few pictures of my Christmas decorating and a few of my "projects" later on. I thought I'd share a few pictures from the police department Christmas party. We had it last Sunday so I'm nearly a week behind posting! We also had the firefighter Christmas dinner on Monday (now that I have a police officer/firefighter husband!).

We sat with the Cote family at the PD party and Cayson got a kick out of Baby Noah.

There was live entertainment - Cody Russ & Nick Rizzi

Cayson had to sit with Charity to get close to NoahNoah wasn't sure what to think of the music... isn't this hilarious??? Cayson was patting him on the back with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! Comment away, friends!