Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fast Times @ The Jarnagins

We've been staying quite busy around the Jarnagin house....

We had an unusual sighting on Saturday - SNOW! And lots of it! I didn't get any pictures of it! Can you believe it? Cayson's had a cough at night so I didn't take him out to play in it. Such a bummer because there was about 6" of beautiful white with drifts up to a foot or more!

I was able to make this wall hanging for my cousin's wedding shower.... it's made from a cabinet door! I wrote instructions here.
Here's the happy couple at their shower! They get married in just a few weeks. I can't wait to see them start their ever after together!

We had a dessert auction at our church to raise money for missions. It was such a hit with loads and loads of desserts. I made Key Lime bars - my first attempt. The recipe called for 23 key limes! That was a bit of work! They went for $225 thanks to Dad winning them! Dusty bid on the privilege of throwing a pie in Chief's face- as in, his boss! He won and probably enjoyed this a little too much. :)


Dusty is on vacation right now - he took vacation so we could paint our house and finish the deck and patio... this Oklahoma weather has put quite the damper on our plans! We are a few days behind and it's turning out to be a bigger project than we expected! Lots going on.... hope to share some fun videos soon.

1 comment:

Share the love! Comment away, friends!