Sunday, June 7, 2009

You know you’re tired when…

…you dress your child and he plays for 5 minutes before you realize something’s not quite right.IMG_5173 IMG_5174 This picture sums up my week. photo Cayson after the 1st day of VBS – he took 3+ hour naps all weeklong!

A week of Vacation Bible School, 2 trips to OKC – one for dinner and a baseball game with friends, the other for Rylan’s open heart surgery, Saturday garage saling, plus swim days makes for a weary momma. Hopefully, I will recover soon…. especially since Dusty is going to be gone this week for his clinicals at Oklahoma County.

1 comment:

  1. I thought I commented on this post but it must have slipped my mind because I was laughing so hard!
    That is the funniest thing and considering your week that week, totally understandable. Poor Cayson passing out on the floor. VBS just wipes everyone out!

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Comment away, friends!