Saturday, August 8, 2009

Playdate with the Sullivan Twins

Cayson and I made the trip to Norman on Thursday to spend some time playing with the Sullivans. It was an interesting day to say the least… I won’t go into everything that went wrong, but it may be a future post because it is laughable. Be prepared for photo overload… I had a hard time narrowing the pictures down for a post. The boys were having such a great time – it made for happy pictures!

Cayson loved this fort/slide that the boys have. I snapped this adorable picture of Ryan so Cayson climbed up and posed until I took his picture. He just stood there smiling. What a cheese!

 IMG_5557 IMG_5558

Once the weather cleared, we took the boys to a splash pad in Norman. It was Cayson & my first time to go to one. It was a blast. Oh, did I mention that I forgot my swimsuit top? Yes, classic Sarah moment.

Ryan & Cayson smiling for the camera (I can’t wait for Cayson to get over this weird squinty-smile thing)IMG_5559

IMG_5573  IMG_5571

IMG_5572

IMG_5576 IMG_5585 IMG_5589 IMG_5591 IMG_5592 IMG_5596 IMG_5605 Connor is always smiling! Such a cutie!IMG_5609IMG_5621 IMG_5612

The only decent picture of all three boys… they were insistent on not cooperating and looking at the camera. I have several pictures of them purposing looking down while Lindsey & I tried to get them to look up at the camera. Stinker boys! IMG_5614 Thank you, Lindsey, for having us over! We had a great time and can’t wait to go back!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun day!! The picture of the 3 boys around the water gun is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup near water gun the boys are very cute..
    ___________________
    Britney
    Get your company name famous across the world with online marketing

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Comment away, friends!