Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Still my baby

IMG_5685

Dusty & Cayson turned the crib into a daybed last Friday so Cayson is officially a bigger boy. He has done fabulously sleeping in it. He actually won’t get up and leave his room… he calls for me to come give him permission. I keep explaining he can get up when he wakes up. Oh, well, guess I’d better enjoy it while it lasts.

The first night, he ended up putting the pillows from the floor and this HUGE teddy bear in bed with him during the night. I checked in on him at 4 am and there was absolutely no room for Cayson in the bed! He was sleeping sitting up leaning over the stack of pillows. Silly guy. He usually gets out of bed and grabs a few toys and climbs back in before hollering for me. He normally has his baseball mitt and baseball in bed with him come morning. Imagine that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! Comment away, friends!