Monday, November 23, 2009

Fishy Business

We headed up the turnpike to take Cayson to the Oklahoma Aquarium and visit friends that live that way this past weekend. It was a blast! We enjoyed LOADS of DELISH food and great company! There was even a little shopping too. :) Beware: Bazillion Pictures Ahead!

Friday was my birthday so we started out with gifts…. Dusty got me my cookie cake! :)

IMG_6101

He also got me a new North Face jacket! It’s not the maternity type, so it doesn’t fit me quite right at the moment.

 IMG_6106

Cayson was excited to head to the aquarium!

 IMG_6107

He had been talking about touching a starfish so we headed straight to that exhibit… of course, he refused to actually touch one. This is a good fake out picture – as close as his finger got to the starfish.

IMG_6117 IMG_6135

Cayson LOVED the “Nemo” fish! One of his favorites.

IMG_6140 IMG_6144

I was fascinated by the jelly fish tanks.

IMG_6145 IMG_6147

A few obligatory pictures with the big alligator…IMG_6154 IMG_6163 IMG_6164

Dusty is NOT thrilled about this picture… Cayson loved the pink 4-wheeler at Bass Pro. Ha ha. I thought it was funny. He later told me his favorite 4-wheeler was the green one.

IMG_6171

Cayson got to meet Becca & Matt’s niece, Josie. They had a blast playing together and feeding the catfish on Sunday.

IMG_6176

Get this, Josie is nearly two years older than Cayson! He’s about an inch taller than her! Yes, we have a tall guy on our hands.

IMG_6174

Thanks, Matt & Becca for a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! Comment away, friends!