Sunday, February 21, 2010

Our Life

I realize most… or all of my recent posts have mostly been pictures! I guess it’s time for a little update on us

Cayson is starting school Monday… aka, CDO (Children’s Day Out) at our church. He will be going on Mondays to give Mommy a little time to get things done and spend some quality time with Miss Taryn. He is very excited about going to school. He went a couple of times last fall when I substituted at CDO and had a blast with all his friends from Sunday School. He is mostly recovered from his tonsillitis. It took 2 rounds of antibiotics to kick it. He wants to go visit “his” doctor though. He hadn’t been to the dr. since his 2 year check up and those two recent visits made him LOVE Dr. Bowen. He keeps asking to go see her! Ha ha!

Taryn is still battling a cold. Poor thing has been sick 4+ weeks of her 7 1/2 week life! She is sleeping good. She has been going 7-8 hours between feedings at night. Can I get a “Whoot whoot!” ? She is starting to fill out – she now fits most of her newborn clothing though a few of them are still too big. I had to safety pin her bloomers today that went with her dress to get them to stay on. As you’ve probably seen, she has really started smiling and interacting with us. She loves her big brother and he loves her to pieces… literally!

I don’t think I’ve mentioned that Dusty is pursuing his masters degree. He had a class this weekend on Tactical Medicine. Most of his classes are arranged and require a lot of reading and writing on his own. He has another long weekend class coming up in April.

I asked for a trip to IKEA for Valentine’s Day/our anniversary so we are taking a weekend trip to Dallas so I can visit IKEA, HomeGoods & World Market. I’m so excited! I’m also starting back to teaching the 3 year old Sunday School class in March. I’m ready to see my kiddos!

So, that’s a little update on us! Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! Comment away, friends!