Wednesday, March 31, 2010

All Smiles & 3 Months Old!

Yesterday marked 3 months since Miss Taryn graced us with her appearance! She is really starting to coo and is a smiley girl. She is sooo active. I have some videos of what she does when I lay her down, her arms and legs just go, go, go. She can scoot around on her back and I often find her off her play mat. She currently loves to suck on her fist though I keep trying to break this habit. She still sleeps all night, Praise the Lord! We are thankful to God for placing her in our lives!

When I started to take pictures, you know brother had to get in on the action! These pics of the two of them crack me up. The first one is, a “Really, Mom?” picture and the second, Taryn looks like she wanted the spotlight to herself!

  IMG_7420 IMG_7422

IMG_7424 IMG_7426 IMG_7427 IMG_7428 IMG_7431

Here’s the fist in the mouth shot…

IMG_7433

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! Comment away, friends!