Thursday, April 8, 2010

Have I mentioned that I am clumsy?

cast

My new fashionable accessories include a slimming black cast and two lovely crutches. I told Dusty that you know you’re clumsy when you break your foot while walking.

I stumbled on our porch last Friday while carrying Miss T and completely busted. Dusty had left town for the weekend about an hour before this happened. Luckily, I had my cell phone so I immediately called my mom – thankfully, she lives only a few houses down. She rushed down and I handed Miss T off to her to calm down. Long story short, Miss T is fine, thank goodness! I have two broken bones in my foot and will be in the cast for two weeks when hopefully, I will get a boot.

I’m so grateful, my family was able to step in and help out over the weekend while Dusty was gone and even filling in to help this week. It’s tough when you can’t carry your baby around. Dusty was able to take some time off to take care of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! Comment away, friends!