Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Favorites: A few of my fav etsy sellers!

I thought I’d share a few of my favorite etsy sellers today to cap off the week! Nothing like some awesome eye candy to browse, right?

I ordered this adorable pin cushion from RetroMomma’s shop. I <3 it!

Pincushion

She sells patterns to make these along with kits with all the coordinating fabrics! After getting my pear and examining it, I know it’d be a cinch to make with her pattern!

I make a lot of Taryn’s hairbows but I do have a favorite seller on etsy who I order from regularly: BriarClaire. They have very quick shipping and I’ve been very satisfied with all my purchases. Their shop is currently closed until Saturday but it says they’ll have new merchandise when they reopen! :)

 

hat

Bow

A few other favorites that I’ve yet to order from are TrendyPeas with their modern children’s art! I love it all and want to design the kids’ room around some of their amazing pieces!

il_430xN.150890408 il_430xN.149708890

KnottyTots with their crocheted legwarmers… how stinkin’ adorable are these? I.must.get.a.pair.for.Taryn!il_430xN.158467542

Modern Frills has the cutest appliqued shirts… and adorable fabric buntings!

il_430xN.66579142

il_430xN.156517526

Hope everyone has a fantabulous weekend!

1 comment:

Share the love! Comment away, friends!