Friday, September 10, 2010

Start to school…

Yesterday marked the first day of CDO (Children’s Day Out) for our family this year. Cayson is in the 3/4’s class and Taryn & I are in the babies room. I’m working as a teacher this year with one of my dear friends, Kendra. We get to play with our little crew on Mondays & Thursdays.

IMG_9023

Cayson ran right into his new room and started playing with the toys. No separation anxiety there.

IMG_9024

He and his buddy, Blaine. They were the first two in class so I didn’t get a picture with any of his other friends.

IMG_9029

Cayson and one of his teachers, Ms Amy

IMG_9031

The only pics I took in our class are of T, Gracie & Charlee since I had permission to take their pics and am friends with the mommas. Gracie is Kendra’s little girl and Charlee is Amy’s.

IMG_9032

Miss T & Gracie decided sleeping was for the birds…. Taryn pulled down her blankets and was chewing on them and Gracie decided to peek out.

IMG_9036

Lunch time! Gracie, Taryn & Charlee

IMG_9039

Sweet baby girls!

IMG_9042

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures crack me up, especially the one of the girls in their cribs! Such little rebels they are!! I am really excited about this adventure with you and Miss T!!

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Comment away, friends!