Sunday, November 21, 2010

Cayson’s Projects

I thought I’d share a few of Cayson’s recent projects from “school” aka CDO (Children’s Day Out). He always comes home with the cutest things! Cayson has been working on writing his name –at home and school! I think he’s doing a great job!

 IMG_6093

His Thanksgiving turkey says he’s thankful for his bike, Mommy, Daddy and Sister. How sweet?

IMG_6089

And his cute turkey handprint!

 IMG_6091

Cayson can also recite the Pledge of Allegiance by himself. He started doing the Pledge at home on Veteran’s Day and I was so shocked! I guess they recite it every day at CDO and he can now do it solo. I was so proud of him! His teachers were surprised this last week when he volunteered to lead the class in the Pledge of Allegiance. His teachers had no idea he knew it all. What a smarty pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! Comment away, friends!