Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cute Faces

Things have been crazy around the Jarnagin household with the usual Christmas busy-ness, 1st birthday preparations, sickness, church and all the usual things! Thus the lacking posts. I still need to post about the Living Christmas Tree program at our church… soon.

Here are a few pictures I snapped today of the kiddos. I loved Miss T’s little outfit and bow (bow from andjane on etsy, pants and socks are Mud Pie, shirt clearance find at Kohls) so I tried to get a few shots which was quite difficult since she is always on the go!

 IMG_6487 IMG_6489

Taryn is doing her fake cry in this picture because I took away her pacifier… she has completely mastered the fake cry.

IMG_6490

Cayson was purposely sneaking into this picture I took of my porch decorations. Isn’t that cute? Love that boy!!!

IMG_6494

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! Comment away, friends!