Friday, December 3, 2010

Say it isn’t so… 11 months already?

I mentally cannot wrap my mind around the fact that my baby is less than a month away from being one! I seriously cannot believe it… of course, her petite stature makes it even harder for me to comprehend. 

 IMG_6318

She is a teething monster… her top two teeth are soooo close. One is just bulging through her gums and causing lots of discomfort for the poor thing.

IMG_6320 

Taryn, like her brother, loves to EAT! She gobbles up nearly anything we offer her and is a bottomless pit. I’ve still kept her on a fairly simple diet so far but we will start experimenting more after she turns one.

IMG_6323

This month has brought full-on temper tantrums. I’m not exactly sure how to address these at this age. She throws her whole body back onto the ground, arches her back and SCREAMS at the top of her lungs. She is definitely full of drama!

IMG_6324

You know her brother HAD to be a part of the photo shoot… along with “his” Minnie Mouse (actually mine from our honeymoon to Orlando)

IMG_6327

As always, Taryn is still super active. She has learned to look up to discover more things to explore. She reaches into drawers, opens drawers & cabinets and pulls down anything within her reach. She has also figured out how to climb and utilizes whatever she can find to climb on to reach whatever it is her heart desires.

IMG_6328

Taryn LOVES her brother and he adores her! She lights up when she spots him and he can get the best laughs from Taryn! She loves playing with Cayson – usually to his dismay as she likes to pick up his cars when he’s trying to stage elaborate crash scenes.

 IMG_6329

Happy 11 months, sweet girl!!! This year has flown by and I can’t wait to see the young lady you will become! You are loved by many!!! Now, mommy needs to get to work planning a birthday party….

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe she's almost a year old! She's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love her! She is so fun and so full of energy!! I enjoy watching T and G interact at "school."

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Comment away, friends!