Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tuesday 10 or maybe 5...

It is funny how all week long, I think of things I should include in my Tuesday 10 post and then it rolls around I cannot figure out what to write. So, tonight, I am closing with only five points...

1. Cayson has the craziest bedhead in the mornings. Someone mentioned that Justin Bieber would be jealous of that hair. Ha ha. This particular morning, he told me he was having a hard time balancing his hair.


2. As much as I love to shop, it's a wonder that I had yet to visit the new outlet mall that is just 60 miles away in the big city. This week, we made things right and I will say I am in love. We only visited three stores - it was POURING rain but I managed to find a few good deals! Happy, happy girl! Here are the sleepy babies on our way home from our little jaunt to the city...



3. I am a bargain hunter... I love to shop, I love to spend money but I especially love finding good deals. I try to buy the kids' clothes ahead to save money... I usually get them darling name brand clothes at a fraction of the price! This week, I found the kids some adorable tops at the Gymboree outlet... for $2.49-3.99 each. Really, can you beat that for high quality clothes? I think not! I also visited a Good Will and was surprised to score some like-new name brand clothes for next winter for Taryn. It's a lot easier to find nice clothing for her than Cayson. Most boys his age/size wear their clothes out - him included. Nearly all of his current jeans have holes in the knees from all his crawling and sliding.

4. My sister sent me Taryn's birthday party pictures today! I am giddy! They turned out amazing as usual! Rebecca is so great at catching all those special moments... so I am not worried about snapping away and can enjoy the special day!




5. Look! My sister found me a back-up phone....


6.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! Comment away, friends!