Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Favorites - Fragrance Edition

I picked up several new scents the other day and thought they would be a great feature for Friday Favorites. I love seasonal scents. Normally, I get coconut-ish scents for summer but went a completely different direction this year.



1. I made the mistake of going into Bath & Body Works the other day for some Mother's Day & teacher gifts. That store sucks me in when I'm there! I love this new scent - Wild Apple Daffodil. The body scrub is awesome! It is perfect for exfoliating for summer! I also grabbed one of the fragrance mists too.



2. I also picked up the Wild Berry Tulips fragrance mist. I love these massive bottles of yummy scents. The plastic bottles are great for traveling too.



3. I bought the small travel size of this Pink Sunny & Happy fragrance spray the other day at VS. It smells divine and is the perfect size for your purse!





4. Speaking of VS, this is one of my favorites of all time - Pink. A bottle of this lasts forever.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! Comment away, friends!