Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fun & Fabulous Finds

I thought it would be fun to share a few recent finds... some I've purchased, some I'm pining for or adding them to my Christmas/birthday list. :)

This Super Stars (favorites) from Sephora looks like so much fun!!! I always love these kits to try new and popular cosmetic products! It's a little pricey at $75 though.




I did order this lips collection (Give Me Some Lip) from Sephora... still waiting on it to come in. This one is more affordable at $75. I absolutely love these lip kits to try out all the different lip glosses. I've found some true loves in these.



I am thinking I need this awesome sign for our bedroom! Found here. Isn't it awesome... check out her shop, she has many other awesome signs.

Speaking of signs, this is another I'd like for our living room or dining room. Found here. The kids are pretty fascinated with maps and globes so I thought this would be fun.



I'm so digging this eclectic bracelet found here.



Here are a few recent purchases from Forever21 that I LOVE the style and the price! This ivory sheer top can be found here. I love, love, love this!



I also got this tiger patterned top that I love. You can find it here.





I love Forever21 for stocking up on cami tops for layering. They are $3-5 each, usually! You can browse here.


I got my personalized Otterbox for my iPhone 5 last week. I ordered it from Lipstick Shades. So far, I'm liking it except that the adapter by iPhone to convert my cords doesn't fit in the opening. :(



I'm also fully stocked right now on travel tissue pockets for Christmas. They're $6 each or 3 for $15! Send me an email or contact me on Facebook if you need some for stocking stuffers, teachers gifts or your own purse!




I ordered some Miss Mustard Seed milk paint from Luckett's to try out... I'm hoping I can put it to use this week. I might start painting every surface in our house before you know it!


I also ordered this light fixture from Luckett's... it has a pretty sweet price tag. It's supposed to be delivered tomorrow so I'm anxious to see it!




I've also been enjoying my Scentsy "autumn" scent - Honey Pear Cider. Seriously, it screams fall and comfort. I love it!



Do you have any new favorites? I'd love to hear about them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! Comment away, friends!