Monday, December 24, 2012

Ready for Christmas!

I am making way in my Christmas prep.... fudge has been made (2 kinds!), Jesus' birthday cucpcakes baked and decorated, cookies and candy completed and presents all wrapped up. Now, I'm in the midst of the last minute prep - making rolls for Christmas Day, cleaning house, preparing for the snow, prepping my dishes for Christmas dinner and so on. So much hustle and bustle this time of year and I love it!

Here are a few pictures we snapped yesterday as we were dressed up from church.




I caught a fighting sibling moment between the kids.... ha ha. I was getting on to them and then decided to just snap a pic. It didn't take them but a second to start smiling for the camera.


I am so grateful for these blessings from God! He has indeed blessed us immeasurably beyond our expectations. Life is not always easy, but it could always be harder. Right?


Wishing you a blessed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day as we celebrate the birthday of our Rescuer, our Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! Comment away, friends!