Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A Merry Christmas, Darling

Blogging about Christmas can be overwhelming... I think I usually skip it for that very reason! There are so many great memories made, so many things I don't want to forget.

The kids were excited for their "big" gifts. Cayson got an EZ Roller which, due to our cold snowy weather, he hasn't been able to ride yet. Taryn got a play kitchen (that I bought used).








We had to stop mid-present opening to open all the windows and doors. My bubble bread had exploded and nearly caused a fire in the oven. Oops! Thankfully, the bubble bread was salvageable and eaten by all. Cayson was kind enough to remind me that the same thing happened last year.


I tell you, she's a pistol!


The best picture that I got of them dressed in front of the tree... fail.


As I mentioned, we hosted my family for Christmas dinner. I was very happy to get to cuddle my new nephew!


We sang Happy Birthday to Jesus with all the kiddos getting a cupcake and candle to blow out.


Grandma did not mind cuddling Mister Brady either! He was definitely fought over as he's so squishy and cuddly!


More presents to open! The kids made out like ornery little bandits with guns, movies, dolls, books and more.




Taryn loves her new cousin... and tries to hold him at every possible opportunity!


Our Christmas was rather laid back. We spent the afternoon/evening playing games and relaxing. It was a wonderful day spent with family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! Comment away, friends!