Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I guess 30 is the new 20

Dusty took Cayson to story time at the library today because I was working at State Farm. He was mistaken for a "college student." Naturally, he is thrilled. I do think it was a 70something grandma who's eye sight wasn't the best, but I didn't mention that... I let him glow in the glory. :)
He said that he was definitely the minority - as in the only father there. One little girl asked why a daddy was there! When I took Cayson during the summer, there was usually at least one father there.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the leaves and Tree :) Stopping by from SITS to say hi

    -Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny! Yeah you could have told him the lady was senile but I don't blame you for letting him bask. Let him enjoy it while it lasts!
    I think it's awesome that he takes Cayson to the library when the overwhelming majority is always moms and tots. What a guy and with the compliment he received today, that will keep him going back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, your hubby does ROCK! I love this! My hubby used to come to our daughter's gym class (baby class) during his lunch. The other moms just kept going 'awwwww'.

    Love this post!

    ~melody~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll bet he was strutting with a compliment like that. My hubby and I went to a garden show...and the little 90 year old lady in the ticket booth asked my hubby if he needed a senior ticket...I about fell over laughing..hubby however was NOT amused. He is only 50 and doesn't appreciate being mistaken for any older lol. Thanks for coming by my blog today on my SITS day. I loved having the company!

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Comment away, friends!