Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Trunk or Treat

We took Cayson to Trunk or Treat at our church tonight. It was my first experience to go to a Trunk or Treat and I must say that it was a blast! Cayson was a little OU football player and he loved doing the touchdown sign for all to oogle over.

Here the boy is in his "costume" and his "OU Playbook" aka goody bag.



Touchdown!


Cayson with Grandma


Cayson and Daddy



Sitting in the fire truck... he loved the police car and fire truck. He has great sound effects for police cars & fire trucks that he showed off.


Cayson and Lindey - he LOVES her!


Huh?

Running awayRylan & Cayson

We took Cayson out to see my grandparents afterwards. They love to see kids dressed up for Halloween and since we are going to the zoo on Halloween, we took Cayson out to visit. Grandma & Grandpa loved it!
Cayson hugging Great-Grandma


Hugging Great-Grandpa


4 comments:

  1. I can just hear grandpa oh boy oh boy lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say he is the cutest little OU football player!! Looks like you guys had fun! Are you going trick or treating tomorrow? I have to work in the city tomorrow night :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet. What a fun post. He is so cute, I wanna squeeze those cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! Although, I think a Blackshirt would have been a little cuter on him. LOL

    I'm coming over thru my friend Annikke's blog. Fun stuff here! Oh! I'm also with SITS!!

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Comment away, friends!