Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Chicken & Dumplings with My Favorite Pie!!!

I know I am behind on posting. Things have just been crazy. I am hosting Thanksgiving today.... it will be a small affair - Dad, Mom, Grandpa and us. But we are doing all the works... along with a 24lb turkey!!! That is the biggest one I have ever cooked! It's in the oven roasting away right now. I know... a HUGEGANTIC turkey for just 5.5 people. A little crazy. We know it.

We celebrated my birthday on Monday with my family so I thought I'd share some pictures... notice most of them are of Cayson!
Opening Gifts
My diligent helper Cayson got Aunt Rebecca to swing him high up in the air. He thought it was the greatest thing... she got a good work-out!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! Comment away, friends!