Saturday, November 15, 2008

Julee's Baby Shower!

I went to Tuttle today for my friend, Julee's baby shower! She and her hubby, Josh, are going to have a little boy - Cade in January. Julee is such a cute little pregnant gal and I know she will be a wonderful mommy! I was happy to help with the shower... Julee's friend, Lori, did most of the work. She did an amazing job coordinating everything. It was so beautiful.

The food table - Lori found the "tablecloth" to match the shower theme - it's two shower curtains! How creative is that?

I did the veggie tray! My little bitty contribution... the dishes were Lori's though. She had gorgeous stuff!
These are mini pacifiers that the other hostess, Estella, made... they are two Lifesaver mints "glued" together with frosting with a jelly bean to make a pacifier. They were sooooo stinkin' cute! Julee and I
Josh & Julee's current babies - Chewie, Bella, & Katie




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! Comment away, friends!