Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July Weekend: Part 2

Sunday afternoon, we had a few friends over to swim and eat. Of course, the weather happened to be a little cooler than planned but we still had fun hanging out!

Rylan Girl

IMG_5399 

Scott the Alligator

IMG_5404

Cayson got really good at floating on his back with his floaties. IMG_5403IMG_5406

The Girls!   Lindey, me and Kourtney!IMG_5410 IMG_5412 IMG_5413  IMG_5422

Dirty face boy

IMG_5423

Kyle

IMG_5425

Scott, Eric, Cayson & Dusty

IMG_5426

We decided to get out our very old bag of fireworks (I think we’ve had them since 2003! Eek!) Cayson & Rylan loved the smoke bombs. Dusty had to try out a pop bottle rocket contraband firecracker… it kind of backfired.IMG_5427

 IMG_5429 

We had an unfortunate incident with the sparklers. Cayson did one sparkler with my help. After it burned out and I was putting it up, he started crying hard. We couldn’t figure out where he was hurt and I finally spotted a soot spot in his hair. Somehow he got burned on his head. :( Poor little guy. He has a little bald spot but is recovered from the injury, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! Comment away, friends!