Monday, August 17, 2009

Baby Girl Pretties!

I’ve been browsing a few of my favorite etsy sellers and other sites that I’ve bookmarked for adorable cuties for little girls… I’m nearly drooling over all the pretties!

This tutu and picture is sooooo precious!

il_430xN_85344418

Check out this beautiful hat that I think is a must-have!

il_430xN_84627407

How precious are these hats as well as this sweet picture?

 il_430xN_85332120

Briar.Claire on etsy has some of the cutest hats, bows, & clipies for little girls! I love browsing… especially now that I will actually have a use for their products!

il_430xN_80687872

A friend of mine started her own baby store – SmittyBaby.com. It’s filled with creative and contemporary baby & children items that she hand makes! So many cute things!

phpThumb_generated_thumbnailjpg

I discovered this adorable store on etsy today… so many personalized items to pick from!

il_430xN_83817761

There you have it! A little round up of adorable girly things that make my heart go pitter-patter!

2 comments:

  1. Oh! You're expecting!! Obviously, this isn't news to many, just me, who has been in my selfish little world. So sorry I didn't realize sooner! Congratulations! And a girl!! Have fun picking out names!!!

    I hope you've been feeling well!

    Congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! You're expecting!! Obviously, this isn't news to many, just me, who has been in my selfish little world. So sorry I didn't realize sooner! Congratulations! And a girl!! Have fun picking out names!!!

    I hope you've been feeling well!

    Congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Comment away, friends!