Friday, October 23, 2009

Pink is Precious!

I am constantly oogling baby girl things… so I thought I’d share again some of the adorableness!

I always swooned over these booties when Cayson was an infant… I looked at the cream and brown pairs at a local shoe store and the sales girl busted my bubble by saying she thought they were for girls. RobeezBooties

These precious Mary Janes make me giddy! Aren’t they darling? RobeezMaryJane

Maybe shoes are on my mind (imagine that?)! Because I am loving these!gp641388-00p01v01

Joy’s Hope on etsy has the cutest flowers & headbands… I love the baby one but I also adore the ones for Momma!

MessyFloweril_430xN_79019189 

If you haven’t guessed, I love crocheted hats and big bows…. I ran across an amazing seller - SweetSavannahBaby on etsy and love just about all her hats!

il_430xN_96547619 il_430xN_95180091

Here’s the bedding I’m dying to get… I like that it’s not overly girly since baby girl will be sharing a room with Cayson and the greens & blues match perfectly!

img91m img29m

I am sure I’ll have more of these posts… I’m enjoying relishing baby girl stuff.

 

1 comment:

Share the love! Comment away, friends!