Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bulleted Baby Post

Thought I’d divulge a little baby post…

  • We are so ready to meet our Little Miss.
  • All the baby stuff is still in the attic.
  • I have washed all Little Miss’ clothes, blankets, towels, socks, etc.
  • I do not have a diaper bag yet. Ugh. I can’t find one I like.
  • I’m 35 1/2 weeks along. Saturday will mark 36 weeks.
  • I started packing today because I had a bad dream that my water broke and we went to the hospital before I had packed. It was a very bad dream. Trust me. Bad stuff when you don’t have your own toiletries or your camera when birthing a child.
  • I think I’m nesting… I cleaned out cabinets and scrubbed the vinyl shower curtain liner today.
  • Our hospital has an H1N1 visitation policy – we’re only allowed 5 visitors the entire stay. Everyone will have to wait to visit until we get home. I think we’ll be bored to death in the hospital – with Cayson, we had 50+ visitors!
  • We go to the dr. on Tuesday. They are going to do an ultrasound to check Little Miss’ size… she’s been measuring several weeks ahead but I think she is just stretched out. We’ll also see if I’m progressing.
  • I feel huge… as in, every part of me is pregnant – especially my face, nose, neck, etc. Ick.

 

1 comment:

  1. I totally get your last bullet-- my face was all puffy and...pregnant. I don't look anything like me in the pictures of me from just prior to and right after Peach was born.

    I hope you all are doing well! Stay healthy!!

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Comment away, friends!