Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

I’ve been on a hiatus… thanks to a faulty hard drive – now fixed- and busy getting ready for Christmas and Baby Taryn’s arrival! Here are a few of my recent pictures…

This first set is Cayson being like Daddy… Cayson is attempting a mean face in these pictures… quite mean, huh?

 IMG_6206 IMG_6209 IMG_6210 IMG_6212

Here’s my little helper… he helped me make Chex Mix & Puppy Chow the other day. He was so excited to be helping… he kept telling me, “I’m so EXCITED, Mommy!” He’s such a sweetie!

IMG_6213

This morning, he decided he wanted to lay in front of the fire with Patches… Patches was not thrilled to have company… especially a very attentive toddler.

  IMG_6216 IMG_6218

One last picture of my sweet boy’s smiling face!

IMG_6225

1 comment:

  1. He is such a cutie! Those pictures are so funny with him & Patches. I wonder how our dogs will react to a baby soon!

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Comment away, friends!