Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Fotos

Can you tell Cayson loves his sister? We were a cuddly bunch… Cayson on my lap and Taryn on Cayson’s lap. Cayson requested photos and kept telling me I missed him so take another one. So, we had a little self-portrait mini-shoot.

IMG_7360

 IMG_7355 IMG_7356  IMG_7362 IMG_7365 IMG_7366

These pictures aren’t exactly flattering of Taryn’s double chin… Oops, darling! She is chubbing up a bit and we are excited about that!

IMG_7369 IMG_7371

I love to catch some of the little moments in our day… like Cayson playing cars on the ottoman while wearing his fire helmet backwards. Earlier it was his “bike” helmet that he had to wear to “fix bikes.” Yes, I love his imagination! I wish I would have captured a photo of Daddy, fresh out bed, wearing a fire helmet as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! Comment away, friends!