Thursday, March 18, 2010

Growing Miss T

IMG_7247

I took Taryn for her 2 month checkup this week – at 2 1/2 months old! Slack, much, Mommy?

She weighed in at a whopping 10 lbs, 1 oz… she’s gaining slowly… still a petite little thing. She’s still wearing all her newborn clothes but a few of them are getting small. I realized she has so many adorable 3-6 month winter things that she’ll more than likely never get to wear. :*( Boo! On a happy note, I did order her this adorable swimsuit. I couldn’t resist the ruffles!

She is sleeping through the night – has been since 1 month. We are lucky in the aspect! She has a fussy period every evening which is difficult because it occurs when it’s time for me to get Cayson ready and into bed. It’s a little stressful having a crying baby and trying to bathe, dress, cuddle, read books, pray, etc with the 2 year old. I made the mistake of trying to bathe them at the same time one night… Miss T in the baby bath and Cayson in the regular bath. Won’t be doing that again!

The pediatrician did prescribe a med for reflux. Taryn spits up some bit and I thought the cause of the fussiness might be attributed to reflux. The fussiness has eased up some but is still present. :( She’s such a sweetie most of the day… giving us big smiles, laughing and looking adorable.

We are so blessed to have her in our family! We love her to pieces! Cayson still adores her – he asks all day to hold her or look at her and is quite the doting brother. The other day, he kept telling me “I take care of Baby Taryn. You go.” And shooing me away. Um, pretty sure I won’t be trusting my 2 1/2 year old to babysit!

IMG_7251

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! Comment away, friends!