Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Little Sweet Pea Eats Up!

I started Miss T on rice cereal on Father’s Day… and it was a HUGE hit. She was squealing between bites, begging for more. I must say, she is a much messier eater than Cayson was. We were both covered with cereal when it was all over.

 IMG_8306

I know I look exhausted… because I was! We were up all night with both the kids due to Cayson being sick. Not the best Father’s Day for Dusty.

IMG_8307 IMG_8308

The aftermath

IMG_8311

Here’s a video of her 2nd cereal experience… i thought it was her first when I was uploading it but just now realized she is wearing a different bib. She squeals and screams between bites… I have another funny eating video that I need to upload.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! Comment away, friends!