Saturday, June 5, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend part 1

We had a fabulous Memorial Day weekend – it’s hard to believe that another weekend is upon us! We were excited because we got to spend time with both of our families plus friends!

We spent some time in Carnegie with Dusty’s family on Sunday – which I don’t have pictures of. Sarah=fail

After some time with the Jarnagins, we headed to the lake to cookout with my family. Cayson was so excited to get to fish!

The Grill Master- Rebecca

 IMG_8058

Miss Taryn chilling

 IMG_8059 IMG_8063 IMG_8064

Fishing time!

IMG_8066 IMG_8068 IMG_8069

I will admit that the lake was a little too natural for me. Ha ha! I’m just not fond of dirt, sweat and bugs. There was a spider incident… we all know how much I despise spiders.

1 comment:

  1. Omg there were soooo many spiders at that lake. I have never dealt with that many spiders it was crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Comment away, friends!