Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Do you Groupon?

Have you heard of Groupon? My sisters-in-love shared this awesome concept with me and I am hooked! You sign up here and each morning you get an email with the day’s deal. I recently purchased $50 gift certificates for Mickey Mantle’s for only $25. Can you say date night? One gift certificate is also going to be a great birthday present for my dad! Yesterday’s deal was a half price gift certificate for Big Daddy Sweets… I so meant to buy one of those!

No matter where you are, you can participate and receive deals that are near you! So sign up here!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I get it and I have already spent waaaaaay too much money doing it! But it is a great concept! You should try livingsocial, too. It's the same concept, only a little bit more "higher end." :-)

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Comment away, friends!