Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Day Lunch

Our Christmas involved 3 Christmases so I divided the posts accordingly. We had our morning as a family of four opening gifts and eating breakfast. Then, we ate lunch at my parents’ house with my grandparents, sister and brother in law.

Cayson and my grandpa have a really special bond – they were carrying on a full conversation at lunch. They crack me up. Cayson eats Saturday breakfast with my grandpa and dad. My dad says he’s always having to calm both Cayson & Grandpa down because they both get so wound up together.

IMG_6924 IMG_6925

My other grandpa was able to come even though he’s wheelchair bound.

IMG_6926

We sang Happy Birthday to Jesus and Cayson blew out the candles.

IMG_6929 IMG_6932 IMG_6936 IMG_6938 IMG_6939

We are so blessed to have such a loving family nearby! I’m grateful we were able to spend time with my grandparents on Christmas Day.

IMG_6947

1 comment:

Share the love! Comment away, friends!