Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I realize I am a week behind on posting these but better late than never, right? We had a very busy weekend with graduation & Mother's Day! We went to a special program at my grandparents' assisted living center on Friday night to celebrate Grandma! She was excited to have us there along with two of her daughters.


My lens was having issues on Mother's Day so my pictures are awful. They are pretty hilarious though! By the time we snapped pictures, the kids were tired and definitely not smiling! 



I am so blessed to have become a mommy to two precious babies and a wife to the most amazing man! Being a mom and wife is one of the best things that has ever happened to me!

1 comment:

  1. Your "less then perfect" Mom's day pics are priceless and sum up those "less than perfect" average mom day moments! I love them!
    I plan on posting mine after Sunday when I will finally get a pic with with my babies.

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Comment away, friends!