I am taking a huge leap of faith and starting a little crafting business called Sarah Found Sarah Made. Currently, I have a Facebook page here. It's my way to indulge in my hobbies and hopefully, be able to help support our family. I've felt the Lord has laid this on me and it's my turn to follow his leading in faith.
I have a lot of products in the works and several things that I am refinishing. I'm planning baby burp cloths, washable Swiffer pads (awesome because it saves so much $), party banners and more!
2. We made a quick trip to Dallas this week with some good friends with the main objective being IKEA! :) We took in a Texas Rangers baseball game which was a blast seeing as there were multiple home runs hit (aka fireworks after each home run). We were also able to try In-N-Out Burger for the first time!
3. Our reason for heading down to IKEA is due to my sudden urge to completely redo our sun room and turn it into a crafting/sewing studio! We were able to get nearly everything needed to make it the perfect workspace. Dusty got to spend two days putting together all my IKEA treasures. :) I hope we can get it completed this week and I will share photos. Of course, once we started working in the sun room, it trickled into other parts of our house and we did some rearranging in the living room.
4. Dusty and I had our first Sunday working in the toddler room at church this past Sunday. It was a lot of fun! I think we are going to have a blast this year! Dusty even had a sweet little boy fall asleep on him.
5. The kids start CDO (Children's Day Out) at church this week. I know Cayson is excited and Mommy is excited to have a little bit of free time to get projects accomplished! This year, I'm not working in the program. I will miss the babies - they are so sweet! But, I'm excited to have a few hours a week to get things done. I "might" have a hair appointment scheduled for the first day! Ha ha!
6. Taryn's current obsession is raisins... she wants them with every.single.meal and every.single.snack. Let's just say, the diapers they produce are not so awesome.
7. Cayson is still in love with all things cars and police/fire related. He spends a couple hours a day playing away with them (and shooing his sister away). He's also very into pirates and I completely love when he, Dusty & Taryn run through our house playing pirates and talking pirate talk.
8. I must tell you that I am completely loving my Erin Condren Life Planner! Like - majorly! I have my to-do lists for the week on the side along with goals for the week. There's plenty of room to add lists into each day along with our activities, bills to pay and meal plans.
9. My friend, Andrea is hosting a 2 on Tuesday and I thought it'd be perfect to include in my last two posts! This week's topic is FALL which is perfect since we've been experiencing some unexpected fall like temps here in western Oklahoma! I am looking forward to fall comfort foods like soups, beans, casseroles and such.
10. I'm also looking forward fall clothes... you know bulkier things to hide bulk and cute boots and loafers!
"Your light will shine in the darkness, and your night will be like noonday."