Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tuesday 10


1. I made this little onesie for a new baby that will be here before long! The background is a blue chambray type fabric with a gold fleece star appliqued on top. I'm sure Baby Wyatt will look simply darling!



2. This is often the scene in our house.... kids attacking Daddy. This day, they were getting "airplane" rides.



3. I whipped up this little gift for Dusty for Valentine's Day.... I Velcro-ed a dry erase marker to the back. I thought it was a great gift for both of us because our secondary love language is words of affirmation so it's a perfect way for us to express our love.



4. Dusty snapped a few pictures of the kids playing in the snow last week with his phone. Cayson really enjoyed sledding and Taryn loved touching the snow!




5. Cayson has been grossing me out with some of his phrases... he told me the other night that he wasn't fond of my chicken "juice" aka broth. Ick! He asked me today if we had enough bacon juice (drippings) to make biscuits and gravy. Double gross!

6. Taryn found a buddy to color with at the SWOSU basketball game on Saturday. I thought they were so cute coloring in her Princess coloring book!



7. We got a little surprise at the basketball game as they presented an award to the Ryan brothers during a timeout.... as in, Rex Ryan, the head coach of the NY Jets and Rob Ryan, defensive coach for the Dallas Cowboys. Kind of a big deal for our small town! You can read more here



8. Taryn is talking up a storm. She surprises us every day with her ability to put together full, complex sentences. I will say that I appreciate her ability to communicate... I can ask her just about anything and get a truthful answer. Some days, I wonder if she's a 13 year old trapped in a 2 year old's body. She definitely has the teenage drama down! She has also perfected begging with her "Pleeeeeeeaaaase, pleeeeeeeaaaaaase." She is also excelling in her climbing abilities and bottle opening abilities. Yay for me! (Not!)

9. I am doing a giveaway over on my other blog. You don't have to be a blogger member to enter - just fill in your info on the comment form! Go enter to win!!!!

10. Please remember my mom in your prayers this week. She is going through some very difficult heath issues right now. She is in excruciating pain and it is beyond awful. We are all praying for healing for her poor body.

2 comments:

  1. Fun post! Your gift to Dusty is very neat, you are so creative. I'm still praying for your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the onesie for Wyatt!! :) I can't wait for him to wear it! Thanks so much for making it!!

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Comment away, friends!