Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Favorites- Summer Edition!

I thought it would be fun to do a Friday Favorites post! I am such an early adopter (I learned that in my marketing classes, ha ha). I love to try new products, the newest electronics, etc. Now, I can't afford to try all the latest and greatest like I wish. I thought today I would share a few favorites and a few wants. :)

1. 32 ounce water bottle. I have one of these and have seriously fallen in love - I know that's so lame but that is how I roll. I think I need a second one for when mine is in the dishwasher. I have a Britta water bottle too but I love that this one is so much bigger. I drink a ton of water so this is perfect. I pack it full of ice and add filtered water to it. Good to go. It even fits in the cup holders on the elliptical and treadmill. I was worried that it would be too big but it fits great!



2. AvenueLou Sunglass Case. This is a wish! I love their gorgeous colors and patterns... my issue is that I am so rough on sunglasses... maybe these would help! I scratched and broke my very favorite pair. :( 


3. QuikStyle hair brush by Goody. I have extremely thick hair and it takes forever to blow dry. This brush is supposed to cut down the drying time by 30%. Score! I keep meaning to pick one up at W@llyworld or T@rget. I think they retail for $12 ish which would be a steal if it kept me from spending an hour in the hot bathroom with the blow dryer!






4. Neon Pink (Lights) nailpolish by Essie I picked up a bottle of this gorgeous nailpolish at Walgreens a few weeks ago and I love it! The color just screams summer! Yay, yay!






5. Anchors Away zippered pouch by the Pleated Poppy. I completely adore this pouch for summertime! I am thinking it would be perfect to stash a few goodies for the pool. I always have tissues, a small lotion, sunscreen lip balm, and face sunscreen in my pool bag. This would be so great to corral it all!





6. Sail Away beauties from Funky Vintage Lovely. I received these last week from April and I love them!




7. Vintage Inspired Earrings from Hoopla Hoopla. Aren't these awesome? Such versatile earrings for every style and they come in nearly every color! Love, love, love!

Source
8. Bubble Necklace. Have you seen the new craze with these bold necklaces? I am in love! They make such a statement! I've "heard" you can order them cheap on eBay. Just search "bubble necklace."


Hope you all have a great weekend! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! Comment away, friends!