Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thankfulness Thursday




I love that Ashley at Domestic Fashionista came up with a Thankfulness Thursday linky party. I know that I need to be more thankful for the many blessings that God has given me! We live a privileged life and I want to continually show my appreciation as well as teach my children to be grateful.

Just yesterday, Cayson was proclaiming joy over God sending us rain... it was more like a sprinkling- technically, not rain. I mentioned that it wasn't much and we needed more desperately. Cayson's really shut me down by saying, "But Mom, we need to be thankful for what we got. " So true, Son.

I am grateful for these two precious lives that God has given me! They make life fun, interesting, challenging, outrageous and more! Right now, I am thankful that they appreciate the small things in life. This week, they were over-joyed to get new underwear and socks. I mean, seriously, excited. That made my heart happy.




I am also thankful for an awesome summer! I think this summer has been one of my favorite thus far. We have experienced so many fun adventures and had a blast being a family unit. So sad to see summer end but I am thankful for the time that we had!



Please consider participating in Thankful Thursday! It's a great way to proclaim God's greatness in every aspect of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! Comment away, friends!