Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tuesday 10


1. We were welcomed home from our trip by these sweet pictures from our friends! So awesome! The kids were so excited about them. They were quite sad when I did take them down.



2. We were extremely happy that the burn ban was lifted while we were gone and promptly roasted hot dogs and marshmallows. S'mores are so beyond delicious. I cheat and make them in the microwave often.





3. It may look like Cracker Barrel with the game, cinnamon apples and biscuit with apple butter but it's our home. We have enjoyed our apples from Georgia.


4. I mentioned that I participated in a craft fair... I did so-so. I have lots of tissue pockets and rosette brooches left so if you need any, let me know! They make excellent Christmas gifts!



5. Our apples turned into a big batch of applesauce and a batch of apple butter. Yum!



6. Cayson's first soccer season is coming to a close. He has two games left. I know he will be very sad for them to be over. He has thoroughly enjoyed playing soccer!



A couple of his cheerleaders! Bundled up for a cold game!

7. The kids had dentist appointments the week after we got back. This was Taryn's official first cleaning and check up. She did wonderful! They even did x-rays and she cooperated. I was a bit surprised by her cooperation.

8. After the early morning dentist appointments, we headed to the zoo for a couple of hours. We had a fun time visiting the lions, tigers and other cats.




9. I bought the kids' costumes for Trunk or Treat while we were in the city. I know they will get lots of use during dress-up! Taryn's Sleeping Beauty dress up dress is pretty much threadbare after less than a year of her playing in it!



10. One of Cayson's friends had a fun birthday party last week. They roasted hot dogs and marshmallows over a fire in their backyard. The boys had a blast running around playing with guns and swords and being typical little boys!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! Comment away, friends!