Thursday, December 20, 2012

Ice Skating Experience

Dusty and I let Cayson choose a family Christmas activity to do - between sledding at the ballpark or ice skating downtown. He surprised me by picking ice skating. Off we went on Tuesday afternoon to attempt a family skate. It went fairly well though it is a lot harder holding up kids and trying to stay upright yourself. I got a good workout!





Cayson loved, loved, loved ice skating. I was very proud of him. He kept falling but he just got up and kept trying. His natural temperament would be to give up when he doesn't excel but he kept going. My heart burst. He can't wait to go back and practice more and I can't wait to take him back!



After ice skating, we checked out the Devon Tower Christmas decorations. Amazing and over-the-top!




We met a dear friend in Bricktown for dinner and then walked around looking at their lights. It was so much fun! We had a great family Christmas night!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! Comment away, friends!